Meet the Restorative Counseling Team
We are a diverse group of individuals with varying life experiences, education, and training. Our experienced team provides effective and supportive counseling.
The Restorative Counseling team is passionate about breaking down the barriers and stigma related to mental health.
We understand that life can be difficult at times. Whether you’re feeling stuck, disconnected from loved ones, or are struggling to manage the demands, we are here to help you!
Our team celebrates diversity and views it as a strength. We promote diversity of our team and the clients we serve. We are an open and accepting community that is welcoming to all. Our clinicians’ diverse backgrounds and specialties allow us to address a comprehensive range of difficulties clients across the lifespan.
At Restorative Counseling our purpose is “helping you uncover your best self.” Through individual, couples, group, and family counseling, quality psychotherapy services are available for every phase of life. We aim to separate ourselves from all other practices through the culture of care for clinicians and clients alike. Our aim is a culture of warmth and belonging where everyone is welcome. We firmly believe in several core values that set us apart from all the rest:
- Growth-Oriented – Both professionally and personally, we strive to live by our mission of uncovering our best selves. Becoming an ever-better version of ourselves is important to the very core of Restorative Counseling. We encourage a willingness to learn, improve and innovate within ourselves, as well as with the clients we serve.
- Strength-Based – Our company name and all we do are guided by the principle that we all have strengths within ourselves. Through discovery of these strengths, we can build the foundation for success in all we do. Everyone is encouraged to identify their own strengths to maximize their unique potential.
- Collaborative – Restorative Counseling was built on the idea of teamwork and strives to care for employees, so employees can care for clients. We work with clients to determine where they are, where they want to be, and how to get there. We provide support to achieve meaningful results.
- Responsive – We readily respond to clients, colleagues, and the community. Through our quick reply to inquiries and feedback, we are demonstrating our commitment to consistently providing the highest quality service and exceeding expectation with our clients and practice.
- Open & Honest – We believe in being open and honest with our clients and with ourselves. Restorative Counseling strives to be trustworthy, clear and direct, so everyone can feel informed.
Each clinician has unique experience and specialization. However, we all strive to provide effective and supportive counseling that helps clients find peace and constructively deal with difficulties. To learn more, click on the name or photo below. We are here and ready to help you uncover your best self!